Imagine an apparel store
You are the consumer in a retail store looking for a shirt . You went around the store and picked the 3 best designs, looked for your size and then marched to the change room.Are these the questions crossing your mind?
- Are these the best of the shirt designs or are there some more?
- Does this size fit me the best? Or do I need to come back?
- Have I seen all the designs in store?
- You stand in front of a mirror that seems to possess magical powers.
- You can see all the designs available in the store for your size.
- The mirror can show you how you look with a specific shirt/dress on you (without you wearing that dress)
- You could pick your perfect shirt standing right there in front of the mirror
- You spend the rest of the evening having a really good time!
MagicMe will now make it happen
This is not science fiction - it's happening. Aagnaa technology – which incorporates body-size interactive digital mirrors - is being located in both high end retailers as well as small retailers.